Thursday, June 24, 2010

I seemed to have found the right amount of b12. 2000 mcg. I took that yesterday and didn't have a manic episode. I felt pretty great yesterday. I got a little stir crazy sitting inside all day, so on one of my 15 minute breaks I took a walk and snapped some pretty photos of cloud formations and trees and such. It was refreshing to get some fresh air.

I'm sleepy this morning because I had to get up at six am, and my body is not used to waking until around 9:30 or so. I brought a thermos of coffee to work which I shared with a coworker. I'm speeding now, but in a good way. I feel productive. I'm working overtime at work (working 60 hours this week). I get off at four and have Bible study at 6:30. Going to try to get to bed a little earlier tonight because I have the same schedule tomorrow.

I can do this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment