Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just another manic Tuesday...

So I am going through a bout of mania at the moment. I'd like to say I'm used to it, but I'm not. I don't anyone ever gets used to feeling like they are on speed, but aren't. The one good thing is that I'm not snapping at people and biting their heads off. But my mind, and my mouth, are still going ninety miles an hour. Ugh.............................................................................

I found myself striking up conversations with two complete sets of strangers at Burger King and Walgreens. Hell, I went to Burger King just to try to get some Twilight Saga:Eclipse swag, which they stated they haven't gotten in yet, contrary to the commercials.

Oops... never mind about the snapping at people. Can I chalk it up to PMS?

No comments:

Post a Comment